Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Sonoma, CA, United States
To know me is to lov... er, well, it's to know me.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Everything is amazing right now and nobody's happy...

I love comedians. They are some of the most intelligent and creative people on the planet. Take Louis C.K. (http://www.louisck.net/), for example. I've seen bits and pieces of his standup before, and he's very funny. He takes the world today, the good, the bad, and the ugly of it, distills it down to it's bare and most fundamental essence, condenses that essence into bite-sized chunks (all our media-saturated minds can handle these days), and makes you laugh. Here's a clip of him with Conan O'Brien where he is talking about how much we take for granted and how, well...silly, it is. By the way, Louis, if you happen to read this, great stuff! Let me know when you perform in the Bay area, I'd love to see you live! (Plus, you'll have the "honor" of being the first person to actually respond to me about anything on this blog! I don't think anyone even reads the thing!) Anyway, check it out and enjoy!

Watch more SpikedHumor videos on AOL Video

No comments: