Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Sonoma, CA, United States
To know me is to lov... er, well, it's to know me.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh... now I get it. Still can't do anything about it, but at least I know why we're getting screwed.

I found this video via Consumerist.com. It explains what happened with our economy in terms that even I can understand and it does it in 11 minutes. There's more to it than this, I'm sure, but this gives one a basic understanding.

Homepage: The Crisis of Credit Visualized
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zEXdDO5JU



Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

John Mitani said...

With our managed IT services, you can take care of your business while we take care of those aspects of your operation that require your printing devices.

Print services are very important, but they can become complicated very quickly. With our high-quality managed printer services, we will allow you to perform your daily duties seamlessly.

whats an mp

Unknown said...


help desk services
Help Desk Services are essential components of efficient IT operations and accurate recording and processing of end-user service requests in an effective manner is critical. We leave nothing to chance.

David Robert said...

Great post! I like your site and I'm so impressed to read your content. It's very valuable and informative concept in your blog. Keep sharing post
ways to find right managed network services
what does managed cloud services
benefits of running cloud services